Today I have a lacy crochet flower tutorial to share with you! I love making little flowers, and love the lacy center in these! They are really quick and fun to make, so you will soon be surrounded by a pretty pile of flowers! Round 1
1. Begin with a magic ring. Work 12 sc in circle. Here is a great tutorial for making a magic ring.
3. For the last chain 3, you will instead work one chain and the connect to the beginning ch with a double crochet (the starred stitch in the picture below). This allows you to have your hook in the right position for the next round.
6. Ch4 (counts as first dc, ch2), dc in same stitch 7. Ch1, sc in ch4 space, ch18. Work dc, ch2, dc in slip stitch between ch4 spaces of previous round. Ch1, sc in ch4 space, ch1 9. Repeat step 8 three more times. Join with slip stitch in second ch of beginning ch4. Round 4
10. Slip stitch into ch2 space. Ch2 (counts as first dc), dc, ch2, 2dc in same ch2 space. 11. ch1, sc in sc from previous round, ch112. In next ch2 space, work 2dc, ch2, 2dc. Ch1, sc in sc from previous round, ch113. Repeat step 12 four more times, join with slip stitch in 2nd chain of beginning ch1Round 5
14. Ch2, work 4 dc in same ch2 space15. ch2, slip stitch in sc from previous round, ch216. Work 5 dc in next ch2 space from previous round. Ch2, slip stitch in sc from previous round, ch217. Repeat step 16 four times, join with slip stitch in 2nd chain of beginning ch2 It’s also really easy to change the color in these flowers. I just fastened off after the third round and joined with a new color.There are so many things you can do with these little flowers! I love using little flowers as coasters. I also love making long flower garlands. All you have to do is chain your flowers together. They are great decorations and make great gifts!